Banque Eni SA was incorporated in 2006 in Brussels (Belgium) with a full banking licence granted by the NBB (National Bank of Belgium). Banque Eni provides financial services to Eni and Eni companies.
- cash management;
- direct management of collections and payments denominated in euros and, through its worldwide network of correspondent banks, management of collections and payments in another 34 different currencies;
- settlement transactions;
- payment of wages and salaries through a dedicated tool that ensures data segregation and confidentiality;
- management of cash pooling and cash concentration operations;
- treasury services: time deposits, Forex spot trades, forward transactions, swaps;
- asset management;
- custody and settlement for securities transactions.
Banque Eni works with an automated, integrated system that ensures compliance with international regulations for anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML-CFT) by systematically checking all transactions performed.