Banque Eni SA was incorporated in 2006 in Brussels (Belgium) with a full banking licence granted by the NBB (National Bank of Belgium). Banque Eni provides financial services to Eni and Eni companies.
Banque Eni is an Eni company authorised to provide banking activities. It provides financial services for Eni and Eni companies all around the world.
- cash management;
- direct management of collections and payments denominated in euros and, through its worldwide network of correspondent banks, management of collections and payments in another 34 different currencies;
- settlement transactions;
- payment of wages and salaries through a dedicated tool that ensures data segregation and confidentiality;
- management of cash pooling and cash concentration operations;
- treasury services: time deposits, Forex spot trades, forward transactions, swaps;
- asset management;
- custody and settlement for securities transactions.
Banque Eni works with an automated, integrated system that ensures compliance with international regulations for anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML-CFT) by systematically checking all transactions performed.