|Cyber Security & Industrial espionage refers to cyber attacks aimed at compromising information (ICT) and industrial (ICS) systems, as well as the subtraction of Eni's sensitive data.
Environmental, health and safety proceedings may trigger impacts on company profitability (costs for remediation activities and/or plant implementation), operating activities and corporate reputation. Involvement in anti-corruption investigations and proceedings.
• Centralized governance model of Cyber Security, with units dedicated to
cyber intelligence and prevention, monitoring and management of cyber
• Strengthening of Cyber Security Operations infrastructures and services;
• Constant updating and alignment of the rules dedicated to the information security management and data protection;
• Operating plans aimed at increasing security of industrial sites (in Italy and abroad), training and awareness initiatives dedicated to Eni's employees;
• Evolution, in the cyber risk detection and assessment phase, of the current governance model according to a business oriented method.
• Enhancement of the process of assigning and managing assignments to external professionals through new methods aimed at ensuring transparency and traceability;
• Continuous monitoring of regulatory developments and constant evaluation of the adequacy of existing presidium and control models;
• Internal training activities at all levels on the topics of interest;
• Monitoring of relations with the Public Administration and definition of routes for the management of relevant problems and for the development of the territory;
• Continuous monitoring of the efficacy and efficiency of reclamation activities;
• Audit activities on compliance with anti-corruption regulations and 231 Legislative Decree.