Board of Directors
- President: Paolo Carmosino
- Managing Director: Ernesto Formichella
- Members: Vittorio D'Ecclesiis, Christiane Hal, Carlo Maria Pinardi, Domenico Rapone, Marco Figus
- President: Ernesto Formichella
- Members: Vittorio D'Ecclesiis, Christiane Hal
Audit, Risks and Compliance Committee
- President: Carlo Maria Pinardi
- Members: Paolo Carmosino, Marco Figus
- Risks Officer: Christiane Hal
- Compliance Officer: Lorenzo Olearo
Banque Eni is an Eni company authorised to provide banking activities. It provides financial services for Eni and Eni companies all around the world.
- cash management;
- direct management of collections and payments denominated in euros and, through its worldwide network of correspondent banks, management of collections and payments in another 34 different currencies;
- settlement transactions;
- payment of wages and salaries through a dedicated tool that ensures data segregation and confidentiality;
- management of cash pooling and cash concentration operations;
- treasury services: time deposits, Forex spot trades, forward transactions, swaps;
- asset management;
- custody and settlement for securities transactions.
Banque Eni works with an automated, integrated system that ensures compliance with international regulations for anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML-CFT) by systematically checking all transactions performed.