- 2017 net profit, € 3,58 billion
- Total dividend per share for 2017 of €0.8
- Appointment of the auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers S.p.A. as Independent Auditors of Eni S.p.A. financial statements for the period 2019 – 2027
- Remuneration Report assented
Rome, 10 May 2018 – The Ordinary Meeting of Eni’s Shareholders, held today, resolved the following:
- to approve the financial statements at December 31, 2017 of Eni S.p.A. which report a net profit amounting to 3,586,228,088.804 euro;
- to allocate the net profit for the period of 3,586,228,088.804 euro, of which 2,145,772,035.60 euro remains following the distribution of the 2017 interim dividend of 0.4 euro per share, resolved by the Board of Directors on September 14, 2017, as follows:
- the amount of 27,762,774.05 euro to the reserve required by Article 6, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree No. 38 of February 28, 2005;
- to Shareholders in the form of a dividend of 0.4 euro per share owned and outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding treasury shares on that date, and completing payment of the interim dividend for the financial year 2017 of 0.4 euro per share to the extent of remaining net profit and drawing on the available reserve where necessary. The total dividend per share for financial year 2017 therefore amounts to 0.8 euro per share;
- the payment of the balance of the 2017 dividend in the amount of 0.4 euro, payable on May 23, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 21, 2018 and a record date of May 22, 2018;
- the available reserve the amount of net profit remaining after the distribution of the proposed dividend;
- to appoint the auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers S.p.A. as Independent Auditors of Eni S.p.A. financial statements for the period 2019 – 2027.
In addition Eni’s Shareholders Meeting resolves in favour of the first section of the Remuneration report pursuant to Article 123-ter of the Legislative Decree 58/98.