OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE: 12/09/2021-12/10/2021
Other European countries-United Kingdom-LONDRA-GB-LONDON BUCKINGHAM PLC RD
PROFESSIONAL FAMILY: FINANCE
Home National | Expert | Residential
At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Trade Control Analyst – Oil Derivatives within Eni Trade & Biofuels (ETB) in London. You will be responsible for day-to-day trade control activities focusing on the commodities Crude and Products.
About Eni Trade & Biofuels (ETB)
In keeping with Eni’s overall strategy in respect of the global energy transition, starting from January 1, 2021, Eni Trade & Biofuels SpA ("ETB"), fully owned by Eni SpA, will be the sole entity responsible for the international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, bio-fuels and related financial derivatives for the Eni group.
In particular, ETB will be responsible for marketing Eni’s oil equity productions, sourcing hydrocarbon and bio feedstock and marketing the resulting productions of its traditional and green refineries and of its petrochemical arm Versalis.
ETB’s activities further include the sourcing and management of maritime transportation and logistic services, and the provision of oil risk management services, for itself and on behalf of the whole Eni group, by trading commodity derivatives on the main regulated and over the counter markets.
ETB’s integration with the wider Eni businesses ensures a global and integrated approach that is further reinforced by Eni's relationships and broad portfolio of global assets.
As a member of Risk Management & Middle Office Department you will be responsible for:
- Performing daily validation activities, making sure all crudes & products oil derivatives transactions are duly and timely captured and validated accordingly to the company procedures
- Performing daily validation activities of relevant price information (spot/forward), making sure all relevant market data information is duly and timely validated accordingly to the company procedures
- Supporting the oil financial end of day process in the relevant ETRM systems guaranteeing the timely generation of Position and PNL reporting
- Performing checks on un-authorized trades and monitoring of mandates/limits (tenor/quantity/value etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external regulation
- Driving greater use of systems within the Trade Control team, eliminating manual spread sheets and fully supporting the implementation of relevant controls directly into the trade capture systems
- Working with ICT to drive necessary developments
- Working alongside the Middle Office function for what concerns New Products/Non Standard deal approval.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Relevant experience within a Product Control/Market Risk/Middle Office/ Risk management environment in an oil trading company or financial institution. We will consider candidates who work within back office, settlements or other risk functions if they can demonstrate the skills required in Trade Control.
- Knowledge physical and financial instruments related to Oil & Refined products.
- Knowledge of risk metrics and internal control systems applicable for oil physical and financial transactions.
- Knowledge of control processes applicable in a trading / regulated environment.
- A good understanding of vessel chartering, shipping or bulk commodity movement.
- Experience in the middle office/product control/back office/risk management of the trading environment would be beneficial.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.