EniProgetti provides engineering and construction services at an international level, aimed at realizing systems for the production, treatment and transport of hydrocarbons. EniProgetti plays a role of excellence in providing engineering and construction services/projects with a particular attention to time to market and is the entry point in the engineering area through the implementation/organization of training/development courses integrated with Eni.
EniProgetti provides a complete set of project management and technical services, supporting our clients, with a life cycle approach, in the management and execution of industrial, innovation and sustainability projects.
We develop feasibility studies, basic engineering, detailed design, procurement follow-up, field engineering services and support to operations in the Oil&Gas and Energy Industry for:
- upstream onshore, offshore (platforms and floaters) and subsea plants
- downstream and chemical plants
- renewable energy power plants
- Industrial and civil buildings
We are actors of the innovation, implementing technological studies and engineering for prototypes and pilot plants, fostering the development up to the industrial deployment of new technologies, operating in circular economy, decarbonization and energy transition scenarios.
External professionals coordinated by EniProgetti
EniProgetti competencies are distributed worldwide in our executing centres:
- Rome and Vibo Valentia mainly on the onshore Upstream, Midstream and Downstream design
- San Donato Milanese and Basingstoke all business and specialised on offshore, deepwater and floaters
- Venice is our innovation centre
- the Kazakhstan branch is our focal point for project development on onshore upstream design and renewables projects within the Country
- EniProgetti Egypt is our subsidiary which, supported by the Headquarter, deals with project development for upstream onshore and offshore in Middle East and North Africa
- We have also a front-end engineering team in Iraq involved in sustainability and industrial projects, and another team based in Viggiano for upstream activities.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of EniProgetti is made up as follows::
- ZARRI Francesca, Chairman;
- CARNEVALE Paolo, Chief Executive Offices;
- D’ALESSANDRO Agnese, Director;
- ZUCCARINI Serena, Director;
- FERRAZZA Francesca, Director.
Board of Statutory Auditors
The Board of Statutory Auditors of EniProgetti is made up as follows:
- Paola Florita, Chairman
- Marco Mugnai, Standing Statutory Auditor
- Francesco Fallacara, Standing Statutory Auditor
Administrative responsibility - Model 231
Legislative Decree No. 231 of 8 June 2001 introduced into Italian law the discipline of administrative liability. On the basis of rules and regulations, companies can be held responsible, and consequently subject to fines, for certain offences, committed or attempted, in Italy or abroad, in the interests or to the advantage of the company by directors or employees. Companies can, therefore, adopt organisational, management and control models to prevent such offences. The organisational model includes the Eni Code of Ethics and consists of a body of principles, rules and functional requirements for the establishment and operation of a control and monitoring system for sensitive activities to prevent the commission of the offences provided for by Legislative Decree No. 231 of 2001. The organisational Model 231/2001 was adopted by the company following a resolution of the Board of Directors on 11 March 2005 and subsequently updated in line with new provisions of the law. The Model foresees that the Supervisory Board, also in its role as Guarantor of the Code of Ethics, is collegial in form and chaired by a professional, from outside Eni , with appropriate experience of the business and company organisation. The Supervisory Board can be contacted using the following:
Supervisory Board EniProgetti S.p.A.
Postal address: Via Emilia, 1 - 20097 San Donato Milanese
EniProgetti has adopted the Eni norm that states that “Reports, also anonymous, received by Eni and its subsidiaries, directly and indirectly” in order to establish channels of information for the reception, analysis and processing of reports relating to the internal control system issues, the administrative responsibility of the company, fraud or other issues (violation of the Code of Conduct, mobbing, theft, security breaches, etc.), submitted by employees (including top managers), members of the corporate bodies or third parties, also confidentially or anonymously. Eni’s Whistleblowing policy can be downloaded at the bottom of the page.
Reports, also anonymous, can be made by clicking here