OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE: 12/09/2021-12/10/2021
Other European countries-United Kingdom-LONDRA-GB-LONDON BUCKINGHAM PLC RD
PROFESSIONAL FAMILY: FINANCE
Home National | Expert | Residential
At Eni, we are looking for a Risk Analyst within Eni Spa Belgian branch in Brussels. You will be responsible for quantitative analysis of the risk exposure of a gas portfolio with relevant positions in Europe.
We are an energy company employing more than 33,000 people in 71 Countries in the world. We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as in the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products. Eni’s strategies, resource allocation processes and conduct of day-by-day operations underpin the delivery of sustainable value to our shareholders and, more generally, to all of our stakeholders, respecting the countries where the company operates and the people who work for and with Eni. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
As a member of Eni Spa Belgian branch, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing and reporting the risk of a portfolio of Fx and energy commodity derivatives and energy assets.
- Comparing and proposing risk management strategies for such portfolio
- Designing and developing application & graphic interfaces, implementing models and algorithms, maintaining proprietary software libraries and tools
- Implementing the risk strategy of a gas portfolio with relevant positions in Europe
- Monitoring the position and sending conditional orders to front office teams to trade physical and financial energy commodities and FX
- Booking deals and reporting Pnl.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Physics, Operation research Statistics & Financial Math
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Proven experience in the field
- Good knowledge of stochastic models and financial Math
- Programming skills in VBA, Matlab, Python o R.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.