Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of LNG Shipping is made up as follows:
- Lorella Di Cosmo, Chairman
- Riccardo Baratozzi, Chief executive
- Marco Maria Mosconi, Director
Board of Statutory AuditorsThe Board of Statutory Auditors of LNG Shipping is made up as follows:
- Marco Seracini, Chairman
- Ferruccio Lino Bellini, Standing Statutory Auditor
- Carla Vilucchi, Standing Statutory Auditor
- Mia Pasini, Substitute Statutory Auditor
- Tiziano Onesti, Substitute Statutory Auditor
Responsibility - Model 231The corporate responsibility of LNG Shipping Company is expressed in:
- the values outlined in Eni’s the Code of Ethics
- full compliance with current regulations and major international conventions
- an ongoing commitment to promoting and enhancing the professional skills of employees
Code of ethicsThe Board of Directors of LNG Shipping S.p.A. has assigned the function of Guarantor of the Code of Ethics to the Supervisory Board.
The company manages all the activities related to navigation and maritime transport with ships and boats of all types and sizes, both directly-owned and belonging to third parties, in Italy and abroad. Acting on behalf of Eni, LNG Shipping is responsible for the commercial management of the maritime transport of LNG controlled by Eni - Chief Midstream Gas & Power. LNG Shipping also provides advisory support to Eni for shipping initiatives and the LNG business.
During 2014, LNG Shipping achieved a major milestone by obtaining the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications, a testament to the company’s commitment to continuous improvement in health, safety and the environment, through the application of an appropriate and integrated HSE management system.