Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd. (NAOC), Agip Energy and Natural Resources Ltd. (AENR) and Nigerian Agip Exploration Ltd. (NAE) - hereinafter referred to as “the Companies” - are fully committed to pursuing excellence and to promote:
- protection of workforce and local communities and all Interested Parties’ Health and Safety;
- protection of the environment and the conservation of biodiversity and ecosystems;
- protection and promotion of human rights, the economic and social development of local communities;
- continuous improvement of the quality of the processes, services and products of their activities and operations.
To achieve these goals, the Companies are committed to:
- comply with the Eni Code of Ethics, Eni Policies, Management System Guidelines (MSG) and sustainability principles;
- comply with national and international laws and regulations, international standards (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) and all other compliance obligations regarding the Health, Safety,