Acting upon the reasoned proposal of the Board of Statutory Auditors, Eni’s Shareholders' Meeting of 10 May 2018 approved the engagement of PricewaterhouseCoopers SpA (PwC) for the 2019-2027 period to perform the following:
- auditing of the Company’s individual financial statements;
- auditing of the consolidated financial statements;
- verification, during the course of the financial period, that the Company's accounts are duly maintained and that operations are correctly entered in the accounting records;
- verification of the internal control system for the purposes of US legislation (SOX);
- verification of Form 20-F;
- a limited audit of the semi-annual financial report;
- review of separate annual accounts for the Electricity, Gas and Water System authority (AEEGSI).
Since June the 21st 2021, Massimo Rota is the new Audit partner responsible for providing these services to Eni.
The reports of the Audit Firm containing the opinion on the financial statements of the Company are available in the Documentation area.
For the statutory auditing activities of Eni SpA, PwC presented in 2018 the request for fees for a total of 28,371,153 euro for the nine-years period 2019-2027.