Enipower Corporate structure
“Production" oversees the plants in Bolgiano (Milan), Brindisi, Ferrera Erbognone (Pavia) and Ravenna. This function is also responsible for the coordination of the Ferrara plant of the subsidiary Sef S.r.l. and the Mantua plant of the subsidiary Enipower Mantova SpA.
|Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||F. Giunti|
|Planning, Administration & Control||G. Zaniboni|
|Human Resources||L. Sacchetta|
|Health, Safety, Environment and Quality||G.A. Saggese|
|Technical Services||M. Cucchi|
The Board of Directors is made up as follows:
- Francesco Giunti, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Andrea Hauro Mercante, Director
- Hannelore Rocchio, Director
The Board of Statutory Auditors is made up as follows:
- Michele Casò, Chairman
- Cinzia Cravagna, Standing Statutory Auditor
- Sara Anita Speranza, Standing Statutory Auditor
- Luca Bertoli, Substitute Statutory Auditor
- Giulia De Martino, Substitute Statutory Auditor
The audit firm is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) S.p.A., which was appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting of 6 October 2018 to audit the financial statements for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021.
The Watch Structure pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 is made up as follows:
- Cesare Piovene Porto Godi (Chairman)
- Alberto Maria Mosca
- Michele Brancadoro
Enipower is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eni that produces electricity and steam power through five thermoelectric plants (Brindisi, Ferrara, Mantua, Ravenna and Ferrera Erbognone) and a co-generation plant in Bolgiano.
Enipower S.p.A. holds controlling interests in two companies:
- Enipower Mantova SpA, the company that manages the thermoelectric plant in Mantua (joint-owned with TEA SpA, a Mantua-based company operating in energy and environmental services);
- Sef Srl, the company that manages the thermoelectric plant in Ferrara (joint-owned with Axpo International S.A.)
- Enipower Ferrara S.r.l., the company that manages the thermoelectric plant in Ferrara (joint-owned with Axpo International S.A.)
Enipower SpA. also holds minority interests in industrial services consortium companies located in Ravenna, Ferrara and Brindisi.
Head office and contacts
Piazza Ezio Vanoni, 1
20097 - San Donato Milanese (MI)
Tel. +39 02 520.1