Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC and NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories - Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 2021.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
COURSE OF STUDY
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, SubSea, Electrical/Electronic,Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE and other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship.