Ethanol 85

E85 is an innovative fuel, containing 85% ethanol, with the remaining 15% made up of unleaded petrol. In Switzerland, wood is the most important source material. E85 distributed by Eni Suisse S.A. is manufactured mainely from Skandinavian wood waste.

Eni Suisse S.A. is keen to help with the rapid development of the national network of Agip brand service stations distributing Ethanol E85, helping to reduce levels of CO2 emissions from fossil fuels.

Downloadable documents

Last updated on 20/11/18