Eni S.p.A. Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held on May 8 2012 resolved:
- to approve Eni Financial statements at December 31, 2011, which report net profit amounting to 4,212,687,003.27 euro;
- to allocate euro 2,328,880,900.91 of Eni 2011 profit of euro 4,212,687,003.27 left after the payment of an interim dividend of euro 0.52 per share resolved by the Board of Directors on September 8, 2011, as follows:
- to pay a dividend of 0.52 euro for each share owned and outstanding on the coupon detachment date, excluding treasury shares in the portfolio on that date. Therefore, in consideration of the payment of the 2011 interim dividend of 0.52 euro per share, the 2011 dividend per share amounts to 1.04 euro;
- to the legal Reserve the amount remaining following the distribution of the proposed dividend;
- to pay the balance of the 2011 dividend beginning on May 24, 2012, with coupon detachment set for May 21, 2012;
- in favour of the first section of the Remuneration report regarding the company’s policy on the remuneration of board directors, general managers and executives with strategic responsibilities and the procedures used to adopt and implement this policy.
- to approve the amendments to Articles 17.3, 17.5 and 28.2 of the By-laws of Eni S.p.A. and the addition of the new article 34.