Prizes and awards
Eni Award is made up of two sections:
- Prizes: awarded to researchers for the top universities and research centres from around the world.
- Awards for Eni Innovation: awarded to our researchers.
- Energy transition: Omar Yaghi
- The frontiers of energy: Zhong Lin Wang
- Advanced environmental solutions: Sang Yup Lee
- Research Debut Prize: Gianluca Longonie Michele De Bastiani
- Research Debut -Young Talents from Africa: Emerance Jessica Claire D’Assise Goma-Tchimbakala and Elvis Tinashe Ganda
Winners in Innovation in Eni Awards
- Technical Solution: Raffaele Servodio, Paolo Dell’Aversana, Franco Bottazzi, Claudio Molaschi, Carlo Carniani, Germana Gallino (Eni) “REMM ‐ Permanent ElectroMagnetic Oil&Gas field monitoring”
- Technical Solution: Lucilla Del Gaudio, Elena Braccalenti, Paola Albonico, Alessandra Belloni, Stefano Pinneri, Federico Cracolici, Luigina Maria Flora Sabatino, Monica Anelli, Chiara Cecilia Piseri, Mario Giovanni Sobacchi (Eni) “Nanoemulsions as “smart & green” multipurpose solvents for oilfield applications”
- Technical Solution: Francesca Bottazzi, Stefano Mantica, Stefania Petroselli, Alberto Cominelli, Federica Caresani: “Quantitative prediction of fault stability to support injection operations management”
- Patent: Alberto Landoni, Stefania Guidetti, Giuseppe Belmonte (Eni) “Increasing conversion and profitability of the EST process: an innovative separation method of purge handling and valorization”
Launched in 2007 to recognise the best studies on efficiency, sustainability and environmental protection, the annual Eni Award is an international prize for applied research in the field of energy. Every year the competition involves many of the most important scientific institutions in the world as well as Eni's own in-house laboratories.