Prizes and awards
Eni Award is made up of two sections:
- Prizes: awarded to researchers for the top universities and research centres from around the world.
- Awards for Eni Innovation: awarded to our researchers.
The winners of Eni Awards 2015 were:
Winners in Innovation in Eni Awards
The winners for Eni Innovation Awards in 2013 were:
- Paolo Ferrara, Alberto Maliardi, Giuseppe De Grandis, Roberto Finotello, Eliana De Marchi, Michele Filippini, Massimo Carazzato, Dennis Indrigo - Dual ROV (remotely operated vehicle)-assisted top kill system for blow-out recovery in deepwater drilling
- Paolo Italia, Federico Orengo - Industrial production of a new modified bitumen, environmentally friendly, storable and transportable at room temperature
- Ezio Battistel, Stefano Ramello, Cecilia Querci - A bio-refinery based on guayule as a new industrial source of renewable products
Eni Award is an international competition launched by Eni in 2007 dedicated to research applied to the field of energy. It selects the best research projects on efficiency, sustainability and the protection of the environment.