Eni International Resources Ltd (EIRL) offers dynamic and challenging international careers, guaranteeing our globally mobile professionals a highly competitive salary, continuous support in training and skills development, and a long-term career path based on assignments in our group companies around the world.
The EIRL team is made up of people from a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. To join us, we ask that you meet requirements including:
- proven professional experience in the energy industry;
- appropriate academic qualifications and professional certifications;
- the ability and readiness to move and travel abroad;
- a high level of English (knowledge of other languages is also an advantage); and
- the ability to work effectively with colleagues from different cultures.