OPEN DATE-CLOSING DATE : 07/09/2021-21/09/2021
WORK LOCATIONS: European Union-Slovenia
PROFESSIONAL FAMILY: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Home National | Expert |
CONTROLLING SPECIALIST, EIRLADR03
At Eni, we are looking for a Controlling Specialist within Adriaplin in Ljubljana, Slovenia. You will be responsible for implementing and controlling the field.
As a member of Adriaplin, you will be responsible for:
- Organization and preparation of a medium-term company plan
- Preparation of the company's annual plan separately by individual activities of the company and audits of the company's annual plan
- Annual, quarterly and monthly analyses of the company's operations
- Reviewing and controlling of reports in MS Navision, Power BI, QlickView and participation in their production
- Analysis for the needs of the parent company and entry in the reporting applications of the parent company (Mastro, Segment, Nice) and other partners
- Supporting business decision-making with the aim of improving and / or streamlining operations.
- Analysis of financial data at the level of society and industry
- Preparation of applications for obtaining consent to the basic price for distribution at the Energy Agency of the Republic of Slovenia
- Reports for the Energy Agency of the Republic of Slovenia
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Degree in economics
- Fluent English and Slovenian
- Knowledge of computer programs MS EXCEL, POWER POINT and WORD
- Proven experience in the field of planning and control, accounting or auditing
- Comprehension of the financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, statement of cash flows)
- Desirable experience in the field of energy, especially knowledge of the field of distribution or sales of natural gas
- Communication and problem-solving skills
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.