- a summary of the outcomes of the AGM and the main points discussed
- supporting documentation for the AGM downloadable in pdf
The Ordinary Eni Shareholders’s Meeting, held today, resolved the following:
- the amount of 32,908,326.92 euros to the reserve required by Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of Legislative Decree No. 38 of February 28, 2005
- to shareholders a dividend of 0.56 euros per share owned and outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding treasury shares on that date, thus completing payment of the dividend for the financial year 2014. The total dividend per share for the financial year 2014 therefore amounts to 1.12euros per share
- the payment of the balance of the 2014 dividend of 0.56 euros, on 20 May 2015, with an ex-dividend date of 18 May 2015 and a record date of 19 May 2015.
In addition, Eni’s Shareholders Meeting resolved in favour of the first section of the Remuneration report, pursuant to Article 123-ter of the Legislative Decree 58/98.
Conferenza Stampa - Assemblea degli Azionisti 13 Maggio 2015 | Eni Video Channel