- a summary of the outcomes of the AGM and the main points discussed
- supporting documentation for the AGM downloadable in pdf
Our energy at your service.
Energy solutions for large and small businesses.
The Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting, which was held on 5 May 2011, resolved to:
- to pay a dividend of euro 0.50 for each share outstanding at the ex-dividend date, excluding own shares held in treasury as of the same date. Therefore, taking into account the payment of the 2010 interim dividend of euro 0.50 per share, the 2010 full dividend per share amounts to euro 1; - to allocate to the legal Reserve the amount remaining following the distribution of the dividend;
- Giuseppe Recchi, Chairman(1);
- Paolo Scaroni, Director(1);
- Carlo Cesare Gatto, Director(1)*;
- Alessandro Lorenzi, Director(2)*;
- Paolo Marchioni, Director(1)*;
- Roberto Petri, Director(1)*;
- Alessandro Profumo, Director(2)*;
- Mario Resca, Director(1)*;
- Francesco Taranto, Director(2)*;
- Ugo Marinelli, Chairman(2);
- Roberto Ferranti, Effective Auditor (1);
- Paolo Fumagalli, Effective Auditor (1);
- Renato Righetti, Effective Auditor (1);
- Giorgio Silva, Effective Auditor (2);
- Francesco Bilotti, Alternate Auditor (1);
- Maurizio Lauri, Alternate Auditor (2);
The curriculum of the appointed Directors and Statutory Auditors are available on www.eni.com.
Notes (1) Drawn from the list of candidates presented by the shareholder Ministry of Economy and Finance, owning, directly, 3.93% of the Eni S.p.A. share capital, voted by the majority of the shareholders who have attended the Shareholders' Meeting. (2) Drawn from the list of candidates presented by a group of Institutional Investors, owning, jointly, a total amount of about 0.9% of the Eni S.p.A. share capital, voted by the minority of the shareholders who have attended the Shareholders' Meeting.
* Candidate who declared to possess the independence requirements pursuant to Article 148, paragraph 3 of the Legislative Decree 58/98.