· a summary of the outcomes of the AGM and the main points discussed
· supporting documentation for the AGM downloadable in pdf
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Eni S.p.A. held today resolved to:
- to the payment of a dividend of euro 0.65 for each share outstanding on the ex-dividend date, Eni treasury shares on that date excluded. Following the payment of the 2005 interim dividend of 0.45 euro per share, the total 2005 dividend per share proposed amounts to euro 1.10;
- euro 179,800.00 to the Legal Reserve so that it totals one fifth of Eni's share capital;
- any amount left to the Distributable Reserve;
- Roberto Poli – Chairman,
- Paolo Scaroni - Chief Executive Officer and General Manager;
- Alberto Clô, Renzo Costi, Dario Fruscio, Marco Pinto, Marco Reboa, Mario Resca, and Pierluigi Scibetta – Members of the Board.
The Board of Statutory Auditors includes:
- Paolo Andrea Colombo - Chairman;
- Luigi Biscozzi, Filippo Duodo, Riccardo Perotta, Giorgio Silva – Statutory Auditors.
The following are General Managers of Eni:
- Stefano Cao – Exploration & Production;
- Domenico Dispenza – Gas & Power;
- Angelo Taraborrelli – Refining & Marketing.
The following are Directors:
- Stefano Lucchini – Institutional Relations and Communications;
- Marco Mangiagalli – Chief Financial Officer;
- Massimo Mantovani – Legal Affairs;
- Leonardo Maugeri – Strategy and Corporate Development;
- Amedeo Santucci – Provisioning;
- Salvatore Sardo – Human Resources;
- Roberto Ulissi – Corporate Affairs and Governance;
- Rita Marino – Head of Internal Audit;
- Raffaella Leone – Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.