Eni’s Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting was held on 11 May 2022, in Rome, Piazzale Mattei 1, exclusively through the Shareholders’ representative designated by the company pursuant to Decree Law no. 18/2020. In accordance with Article 106, fourth paragraph, second sentence, of Decree Law no. 18 of March 17, 2020 containing “Measures to strengthen the National Health Service and provide economic support for families, workers and businesses connected with the COVID-19 epidemiological emergency”, ratified by Law no. 27 of April 24, 2020, and Decree Law no. 288 of December 30, 2021, ratified by Law no. 15 of February 25, 2022, extending the measures of Art. 106 to the Shareholders’ Meetings held by July 31, 2022.
Below is an excerpt from the letter to Shareholders published in the 2021 Integrated Annual Report, jointly signed by Lucia Calvosa, Chairman and Claudio Descalzi, CEO.
Eni is following with great attention and deep condolences the dramatic events of the conflict in Ukraine and participates in the pain of people involved. In a context characterized by a potential huge “disruptions” in the raw material markets, we are making great efforts with institutions and our partners to ensure the security of energy supplies to Italy and our customers around the world in order to guarantee the normal course of civil life and the economy. In recent months, international gas supplies have run unineterrupted, thanks also to our diversified portfolio; in any case, our company is preparing to manage possible extreme scenarios, leveraging on the flexibility of gas supplies in our portfolio, on the availability of infrastructures and important volumes of LNG, on the long-term relations with producing Countries overlooking the Mediterranean area.
Shareholders Meeting Publications
Questions prior to the Shareholders' Meeting
Proxy Form Designated Representative
By-laws, Shareholders’ Meeting Regulation, Consob Communication
Information on share capital
The Company’s share capital subscribed and fully paid up is equal to €4,005,358,876.00, represented by 3,605,594,848 ordinary shares without indication of par value, each share entitles to one vote in ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders' Meetings. The Company holds no. 65,838,173 treasury shares, corresponding to 1.83% of the share capital. For treasury shares voting rights are suspended. The shares are counted for the purposes of the regular constitution of the Shareholders’ Meeting, but not for the calculation of the majority required for approval of the resolutions on the agenda.
Publication of the Notice of Shareholders’ meeting, of the Report of the Board of Directors on the items of the agenda of the Shareholders’ Meeting, of the proxy forms to the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company, of the Eni’s annual report 2021 (Italian Edition) which includes the Non Financial Information (NFI), of the Corporate governance Report 2021 and of the Report on remuneration policy and remuneration paid 2022.
Deadline for requesting addition of items to the agenda and presentation of new resolutions by Shareholders who represent at least 1/40 of the share capital (Article 126-bis, paragraph 1, of the T.U.F.).
- for the publication by the Company of any addition of items to the agenda and/or presentation of new resolutions presented by April 18 by Shareholders who represent at least 1/40 of the share capital (Article 126-bis, paragraph 1, of the T.U.F.).
- to inform the Company of the intention to submit, by any persons entitled to vote individually at the Shareholders' Meeting, proposed resolutions on the items in the agenda, solely through a proxy granted to the Shareholders’ Representative by e-mail at the address email@example.com, or by certified e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record Date, right to attend and to vote at the Shareholders’ Meeting, through the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company (Article 83-sexies,paragraph 2, of the T.U.F.).
- Deadline to ask questions on items on the agenda prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting by those entitled to vote (Article 127-ter of the T.U.F.).
- Publication by the Company of any intention to present resolutions in the Meeting, through the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company, by shareholders who holds voting right.
- By 18:00 deadline for the submission to the Company of the statement provided by the authorized intermediary certifying the right to present resolutions (Article 83-sexies, paragraph 2 of the T.U.F. - Right to vote on the record date).
Deadline within the Company must receive the statement provided by the authorized intermediary by those who have the right to vote and who have asked questions within the record date (Article 127-ter of the T.U.F.).
Deadline within which the Company must receive the statement provided by the authorized intermediary certifying the right to attend and to vote in the Shareholders’ Meeting (Article 83-sexies, paragraph 2, of the T.U.F.).
Deadline for the publication of answers to questions prior to the Shareholders' Meeting (Article 127-ter of the T.U.F.).
Deadline for receipt by the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company of the proxies pursuant to Article 135-undecies of the T.U.F. conferred by signing the related proxy form, available on this section of the Company’s website (Article 135-undecies of the T.U.F.).
- Deadline for receipt, by the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company, of the proxies pursuant to Article 135-noviesof the T.U.F. Proxies or sub-proxies, which shall be conferred by signing the related proxy form to the Shareholders’ Representative, in accordance with the procedures specified on this section of the Company’s website, must be received, for organisational reasons, by 12:00 noon to the Shareholders’ representative designated by the Company.
- Deadline for notification to the Company of the proxies or sub-proxies pursuant to Article 135-novies of the T.U.F., without the voting instructions.